Kishore Kumar Hits

The Sulis Club - Confession şarkı sözleri

Sanatçı: The Sulis Club

albüm: Peaceful Day


I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor.
很抱歉,我並不想成為領袖,
That's not my business.
這跟我毫無瓜葛,
I don't want to rule or conquer anyone.
我並不想統治或戰勝任何人
I should like to help everyone if possible; Jew, Gentile, black man, white.
我想盡可能幫助所有人,不管是猶太人、異教徒、黑人、白人,
We all want to help one another.
我們都想彼此互助,
Human beings are like that.
這才是人類該做的事。
We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery.
我們想以他人的幸福過活,而非他人的悲慘。
We don't want to hate and despise one another.
我們不願憎恨、亦不願鄙視彼此
In this world there is room for everyone, and the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
在這個世界裡有著所有人的容身之處,地球能夠餵飽所有人。
The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.
生活可以是自由而美麗的,這正是如今我們早已丟失的生活。
Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.
貪婪已然毒害人們的靈魂,憎恨阻塞了整個世界,而我們正步踏進悲慘與殺戮之中。
We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in.
儘管已經以極快的速度進步著,但同時也封閉了我們自身。
Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.
使人們陷在渴望之中的,正是發達的工業。
Our knowledge has made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind.
使人們憤世嫉俗的,正是聰穎、頑固與刻薄。
We think too much and feel too little.
想得太多,卻忽略了真實的感受。
More than machinery, we need humanity.
在發達的工業之上,更需要人性。
More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.
在聰穎之上,更需要善良與溫柔。
Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
一旦缺乏這些特質,生命將會變得暴力而毫無方向。
The airplane and the radio have brought us closer together.
飛機與廣播拉近了我們的距離
The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men; cries out for universal brotherhood; for the unity of us all.
而回到這些發明的本心,它們正呼喊著人類內心的良知、呼喊著全體的手足之情,呼喊著我們要團結起來。
Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women, and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.
即便現在我的聲音已經能觸及世界各地數百萬人,數百萬絕望的男人、女人、孩童,以及被迫要虐待、禁錮無辜人民,那些體制下的受害者。
To those who can hear me, I say, do not despair.
我還是要告訴這些能聽到我聲音的人們啊,不要陷入絕望
The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.
這些發生在我們身上的不幸,是通過人類的貪婪而生,而這樣的貪婪則是出於人類恐懼著進步而生的痛苦。
The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people.
人類的憎恨終會泯滅、獨裁者終會死去,而他們從人民身上奪得的權利終會回到人民手中。
And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
人死,自由卻永遠不會死去

Поcмотреть все песни артиста

Sanatçının diğer albümleri

Benzer Sanatçılar